As of March 2013, the International Committee is negotiating the following agreement with the NSF.
NASPA agrees to:
- Publish this agreement on its website at http://www.scrabbleplayers.org/w/NSF_Agreement and to advertise it to its members.
- Grant complimentary NASPA membership to NSF members resident in Nigeria who are registered to play in NASPA-sanctioned tournaments, thereby exempting them from the normal requirement of paying for association membership to participate in official events.
- Grant access to NSF officials to NASPA's membership database query tool so that they may verify membership status of NASPA members intending to play in NSF events, and provide timely technical support for this service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The NSF agrees to:
- Publish this agreement on its website at (TBA) and to advertise it to its members.
- Grant a USD 30 discount on entry fees payable by NASPA members resident in the United States or Canada at tournaments organized by the NSF, applicable at most once per calendar year per player.
- Provide a mechanism (email to email@example.com) by which NASPA officials may verify the membership status of NSF members intending to play in NASPA events.
This agreement will take effect when it is ratified by the NASPA Executive Committee, and may be backdated by mutual agreement of both parties.