2020 North American SCRABBLE Championship Cancellation
With the coronavirus pandemic still affecting the daily lives of so many of us, we are canceling the 2020 North American SCRABBLE Championship (NASC).
Those of you who have registered have the option to be issued a refund or to roll your registration over to next year’s event, which we do plan to hold in Baltimore.
PLAYERS NEEDING TO CANCEL
Most Popular Links
- Breaking news — every major and minor news item gets posted here first
- IContact — subscribe to our weekly email message
- Monthly message — visit our archive of monthly messages from Chris Cree
- Official records — highest-scoring play, game, or other superlative achievements
- Awards — Person of the Year, most games played, most wins, Rose Award, ...
- Club news — recent news from your local club
- Member news — recent news about our members in their regular lives
- Word of the Day — learn a new word each day and up your game
- Competitive SCRABBLE play — what it is, and how it differs from kitchen-table Scrabble play
- Find a club — find one nearby and practise for tournaments.
- Find a tournament — find one nearby and show off your skills.
- Membership — join the association to compete in tournaments and buy exclusive gear
- Rules — how to play the game and what to do when someone makes a mistake
- Code of Conduct — what standard of behavior is expected of association members
We carry a selection of competition-grade equipment at the online
NASPA Store, including timers, tiles, racks,
and the official word list. Anyone can browse the catalogue, but you
must be a member to make purchases.
- About clubs — what kinds of clubs there are, and how to start one
- Find a club — find one nearby and practise for tournaments
- Directors — how to become a director, start a club and run a tournament
- Director Services — access to director-only services
- Ratings — research member ratings and explain how they work
- Software — download tournament management software
- FAQ frequently asked questions
- Contact ... or ask us your infrequently asked ones