The Ratings and Recognition Committee was transferred from the NSA to NASPA in 2009.
The primary mandate of the committee is to ensure that we have the best possible rating system.
If you have questions about the committee and its work,
you can email us at email@example.com.
The committee has the following members:
The committee has the following items on its agenda:
- Review the rating system and suggest future improvements
- Set the categories and criteria for official NASPA records and maintain the list of records.
- Maintain a list of annual leaders in various recognized categories, and to periodically review those categories.
- Assess the impact of raising the Local Club Tournament multiplier from 1/3 to 1/2
- Liaise with the WESPA Ratings Committee
- Consider assigning new entrants into the NASPA TWL rating system with established NASPA Collins ratings their current Collins rating as an initial TWL rating, for the sake of symmetry and accuracy.
We have archived information about our predecessor,
the NSA Ratings Committee, whose official webpage
is no longer available online.
NSA Ratings and Recognition Committee