We welcome inquiries from the media concerning our association, its clubs and tournaments
and its players.
For further information, please contact NASPA copresidents
Chris Cree in Dallas, TX
John Chew in Toronto, ON;
or NASPA spokespersons
Robin Pollock Daniel in Toronto, ON
Matthew Hodge in Moore, OK.
- August 5, 2014: John Chew quoted in an article about the new words at Forbes.
- August 5, 2014: Chris Cree quoted in a Reuters article about the new words.
- August 5, 2014: 18-minute interview with Simi Sara on CKNW 980 with John Chew about the new words.
- August 5, 2014: ABC News talks about our new words.
- August 4, 2014: John Chew quoted briefly in the New York Daily News on the new edition of OSPD.
- August 4, 2014: Robin Pollock Daniel quoted in an AP story about new words coming into OSPD.
- August 4, 2014: Chris Cree and John Chew quoted by CNN on the new words.
- April 22, 2014: John Chew on CTV National News with members of the Toronto SCRABBLE Club talking about GEOCACHE.
- April 10, 2014: Stefan Fatsis quotes John Chew and Chris Cree at Slate in The Word That Won Scrabble’s New-Word Contest Is Totally Useless in Scrabble
- March 16, 2014: John Chew mentioned in the Wall Street Journal article “This Scrabble-Playing Robot Is a Sore Loser”
- March 14, 2014: Stefan Fatsis writes on Slate.com about the 2014 SCRABBLE Word Showdown
- March 14, 2014: John Chew on CTV News Channel talking about the 2014 SCRABBLE Word Showdown
- March 13, 2014: John Chew on NPR’s Here and Now to talk about the 2014 SCRABBLE Word Showdown
Recent Press Releases
Older Press Releases