The Web Committee is a NASPA committee established to develop and maintain NASPA's web presence and services.
To contact the Web Committee send an email to email@example.com.
It currently consists of the following:
New members are welcome.
The Committee has the following items on its agenda:
- Continue to develop the NASPA web site, including
- Create and update NASPAWiki pages as new information becomes available or old information becomes obsolete.
- Copying over appropriate content from the NSA web site, inserting notes as necessary explaining what changes will take place when specific services are transferred from the NSA to NASPA.
- Port NSA web applications to the NASPA web site
- NSC registration
- Player database
- Tournament calendar
- Club roster
- Rating system
- Director roster
- Monitor NASPAWiki to ensure compliance with the style guide, updating the latter as necessary
- Monitor server resource usage and plan for necessary upgrades
- Implement and maintain regular site-wide backups
- Support mailing lists for internal communication
- Format and publish member photos in the database
- Format various documents generated by NASPA committees
- Create online maps for participants of NSC and other NASPA events
Committee members have access to the following online tools: