The Membership Committee is a NASPA committee established to
look after the needs of NASPA members.
It currently consists of the following:
Committee members should familiarize themselves with the
Membership Committee Procedures guide,
and update this document to keep clear track of current procedures.
To contact the membership committee send an email to email@example.com.
The Committee has the following items on its agenda:
- recruit additional members
- prepare a long-term plan for what membership means (see also current membership policy)
- how many tiers of membership there should be
- eligibility for sanctioned tournaments
- electronic newsletter access
- print newsletter subscription
- lifetime membership / “founding member” status
- determine the cost of each tier of membership
- determine the benefits of each tier of membership
- work with the Web Committee to implement an online membership database and payment system
- provide ongoing support for membership status inquiries
Committee members have access to the following online tools: