The 2010 National SCRABBLE® Championship will take place on August 7–11, 2010 at Hotel InterContinental Dallas.
Details will be announced on this page as they become available.
- Friday, August 6, 2010
- Saturday, August 7, 2010
- Rounds 1–7
- Sunday, August 8, 2010
- Rounds 8–14
- Monday, August 9, 2010
- Rounds 15–21
- Tuesday, August 10, 2010
- Rounds 22–28
- Wednesday, August 11, 2010
- Rounds 29–31
- Prize ceremony
- Chris Cree
- Mary Rhoades
- John Chew
- Division leaders
- Bryan Pepper
- John Robertson
- Dallas Johnson
- Judy Newhouse
- Dan Stock
- Internet reporter
- Sherrie Saint John
- Kate Watson
- Dee Segrest
The Town of Addison is located in the northern suburbs of Dallas, approximately 13 miles from the downtown area.
Addison is regional business, shopping, and dining hub; it has several shopping centers, over 150 restaurants and one of the busiest general aviation airports in the country.
- See also
- (details will be added as they become available)
Hotel InterContinental Dallas offers both the
meeting space and accommodations. The hotel is a
member of the InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) chain.
When booking online, please use
this link to obtain our group rate.
15201 DALLAS PKWY
ADDISON TX 75001-4609
- Phone numbers
- IHG reservations: +1 888 424 6835
- Hotel front desk: +1 972 386 6000
- Hotel fax: +1 972 991 6937
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW): 20 mi
- American Airlines (main hub)
- most major airlines
- Dallas Love Field (DAL): 11 mi
- Southwest Airlines (focus city)
- Continental Express, Northwest Airlink
- Addison Airport (ADS): 2 mi
- no scheduled passenger service
- The nearest Greyhound terminal is in downtown Dallas (the Greyhound building across the street has corporate offices but no bus terminal).